Junior Electrical Quantity Surveyor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, driven Junior Electrical Quantity Surveyor to join my client, a well-regarded Electrical sub-contractor based in Chatham, Kent with projects all across London.
My client offer involvement on a variety of projects across Commercial, Residential, Education, Healthcare, Data Centres & sporting facilities to name a few. They work with some of the industry’s leading names offering great exposure into the market.
- Sub-contract negotiation and letting
- Preparation and submission of interim valuations
- Site measurement
- Manage and value variations
- Agreement and certification of sub-contractors interim valuations and final accounts
- Preparation and submission of client final account
- Agreement of final accounts
- Cost value reconciliation and ongoing project reporting
- Programme management and evaluation
- You will ideally have previous experience working within an M&E contractor environment.
- You must hold a degree qualification or equivalent in commercial management or quantity surveying.
- You must either hold an Electrical qualification or be a time-served Electrician ready to take your next step.
- Professional memberships i.e. RICS/MRICS are an advantage but are not essential.
- You must have a strong working knowledge of forms of contract currently used within the Building industry and good working knowledge of standard forms of measurement.
- You must be highly analytical and computer literate with an extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel/ Words and Projects.
- You must be a strong communicator with a high degree of personal motivation holding excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
Job posted in: Quantity Surveyor Jobs
- Chatham (Kent, England)
- £25000 - £35000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Junior / Graduate
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs