Junior Full Stack Developer – Farnborough – up to £35,000 per annum
Are you a Junior Developer looking for that first step into Full Stack development? Do you have a genuine enthusiasm for development and are looking for an organisation to help you in the next steps of your career?
We are working with a fantastic organisation based in Farnborough who are looking for a Junior Developer to join their team and work with the Senior Engineers who will offer guidance, mentoring and training to develop and harness your skills.
Our client is ideally looking for a development champion, individuals who take a key interest in the development arena, maybe you are self-teaching yourself to keep up to date with the latest technologies? Or maybe you’re involved in hang-outs to grow your skills in your own time? On offer is an organisation with an excellent working environment, a very open and collaborative office and the real chance for a junior to grow their career to the next level.
What the Junior Developer must be able to demonstrate:
- A genuine interest and enthusiasm in the development arena
- A hunger to learn more and become Full Stack
- At least 12-24 months commercial experience working as a Developer ( doesn’t need to be as a Full Stack Developer, but similar)
- Java or Angular experience would be advantageous
- Demonstrable experience working as part of a small/medium size team is advantageous
- AGILE knowledge and experience advantageous
- Excellent communication – this is a very collaborative environment and our client is looking for the creativity for somebody to bring ideas to the table
- Farnborough (Hampshire, England)
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Junior / Graduate
- Web Developer Jobs