About the role
We have an opportunity for a Junior Mechanical Engineer to join our clients budding team in their London office. As the Junior Mechanical Engineer you will need to have your degree or equivalent and will either be a graduate or have 1-2 years’ experience within an engineering environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Junior Mechanical Engineer who wants to progress and that works well under pressure.
As a Junior Mechanical Engineer you will be contributing to developing the design of engineering solutions and mechanical systems within the built environment, preparing plans, specifications and schedules as part of your role.
The Junior Mechanical Engineer will need to ideally have some experience working on a variety of projects and be keen to have a varied and interesting workload
* BEng or MEng or relevant qualification
* AutoCAD/Revit experience
* You should be IT literate with experience of Microsoft Office
* Ideally 1-2 years’ work experience
* BIM Experience is advantageous
- London (London, England)
- £20000 - £35000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Junior / Graduate
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs