Junior Structural BIM Technician
Our client is working on a wide variety of projects ranging from complex shopping centre refurbishment and extensions, to major new-build regeneration schemes, and is looking for a candidate that ideally meets the following criteria:
- A bright, confident, and highly computer literate technician, keen to progress a career in CAD/BIM.
- Looking for a permanent role.
- A quick learner, who takes an interest in CAD management, and is able to tackle basic configuration at a project level.
- 2/3 years minimum building structures experience is essential.
- Good understanding of either AutoCAD or Microstation or Revit
Our client is based in London and is of the UK’s leading structural design practices.
Structural, Technician, Building, Microstation, AECOsim, 3D, BIM
Job posted in: Structural Technician Jobs