Up to £45,000 plus travel allowance, bonus and benefits package
Building Services Maintenance
Energi People are partnered with an extremely well regarded Building Services Maintenance provider, who have enjoyed sustained year-on-year growth, and continued success, due to their customer-centric service, technical excellence, and attention to detail. The business are renowned for delivering ‘best-in-class’ service, and operate a performance-based meritocracy, supporting, progressing and developing their staff, with a number having achieved Directorship from completing their Apprenticeship and progressing within the business.
As Maintenance Manager, you will oversee the contract, operations and maintenance of a large, mixed-use static site in Central London, hosting a number of media, legal, technology and retail clients.
You will take charge of a team of multi-skilled engineers, and be tasked with shaping and motivating the team to increase the efficiency and quality of their work, oversee the operational delivery of the contract ensuring SLA and KPIs are achieved, and hold commercial responsibility for the defined Profit & Loss (P&L).
Duties to include:
- Ensuring that all planned preventative and reactive maintenance is completed and satisfies statutory and contractual compliance – offering technical advice when required.
- Responsibility for a P&L of approximately £1.2m – submitting regular reports to the Director.
- Line management of a supervisor and a small team of engineers.
- Management of 3rd party suppliers and sub-contractors; ensuring value is being delivered.
- Acting as the point of escalation for all client queries and complaints – offering immediate assistance in a helpful manner.
- The Person
- 5 years’ experience in building maintenance and a minimum of 1 years previous experience in a managerial position within building services.
- An engineering background; apprenticeship trained with recognised mechanical or electrical engineering qualifications.
- A client facing and friendly attitude.
- The Reward
- The position offers a basic salary of up to £45,000 + Travel Allowance, a generous bonus structure and benefits package.
- This is a high-profile position working for a recognised industry leading provider of technical building services maintenance, for a prestigious client in the heart of London.
Job posted in: Building Services Maintenance Jobs
- Potters Bar (Hertfordshire, England)
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + Travel, Phone, Pension
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Maintenance Jobs