Managed Security Services Engineer – London – Permanent – Competitive Salary + Benefits!
Fantastic progression opportunities and a great working environment! Work/life balance and well-being for employees is the main focus for our client. You have the ability to work from home as well!
Our long-term client are expanding their platform and are looking for cyber security enthusiastic individuals to join their team immediately.
- Own day-to-day responsibility for customers support issues and change requests
- Support Operations Managers, Service Delivery Manager (SDM) and team members in improvement of the service
- Work on a 24*7 rota within commuting distance of the London HQ
- Issue resolution
- Passion for Client satisfaction
- Able to communicate highly technical solutions to a non-technical audience
- IT security background within a consultancy or support environment
- network security knowledge across multiple security domains
- customer focused and communicate at all levels of management, well presented and technically authoritative
- Technical certification on Checkpoint, Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, Bluecoat or Juniper
Technical Product Knowledge of:
- Networking (Cisco, Juniper, HP etc.)
- Firewalls – Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX/SSG, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Mcafee
- Application Security – F5, Barracuda, Citrix
- Architecture principals
- Authentication (SSO, 2FA, Radius, LDAP etc.)
- Proxy Server: Bluecoat, Ironport, Websense
- Unix in general
- London (London, England)