M&E Buyer – London
My Client has an opportunity to bring in an M&E Buyer, this is a new role for them due to the growth of the company and the order books being full. They are looking for an M&E Buyer that has great experience within the M&E Sector working for an M&E Sub Contractor.
This will be a stand alone role but you will feel as part of the bigger team, they are very friendly company that prises itself on working hard and doing a great job for there clients.
If you would like an opportunity to work in a medium size M&E Sub contractor and bring life to this role please do feel free to apply. The person for this role will be able to come in and hit the ground running they would like someone from a Electrical background but they will also look at people with a mechanical background. They are able to develop this right person in either sectors.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Day to day tasks regarding supply management and procurement, including assistance to several departments (predominantly the Estimating team)
- Identifying potential supply sources and acquiring supplies at the right time, quality, quantity and price
- Management of supplier relations
- Contributing to the preparation of tenders for new projects
- The negotiation, buying, development and management of contracts
- Managing price files and updating prices.
The Client offers a great career opportunity with extensive training, busy projects and a great starting salary.
Energi People are the leading experts in M&E Quantity Surveying Recruitment.https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/quantity-surveyor-recruitment/
- London (London, England)
- £30000 - £50000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs