My client, are a leading independent M&E building services company. They offer a diverse specialism across various departments, allowing them to offer their clients a fully turnkey service. They have extensive experience in delivering complex, high value service installations, increasingly based on design & build and partnering arrangements.
As the M&E Buyer your position will primarily involve running the supply chain and working on procuring materials for mechanical and electrical Building Services projects with a 60/40 split mechanical, sourcing the likes of chillers, AH units & underfloor heating components.
- Manage our supply chain for materials
- Maintain good relationships with our suppliers
- Manage project procurement schedules from a materials point of view
- Attend meetings with our project managers for live projects to keep the procurement on track
- Place all orders on the accounting system.
- Deal with delivery queries
- Deal with purchase requisitions
- Previous experience within an M&E Building Services Contractor.
- You will have a sound understanding of best practice procurement processes and methodologies.
- You will be a strong negotiator with the ability to forge & maintain solid relationships.
- Data literate with strong analytical skills.
- Highly motivated, determined, and committed individual with a drive to achieving cost saving targets/objectives
- As a strong communicator, you will confidently engage with people at all levels of seniority and inspire those in your team to achieve their best.
- With a collaborative ethos, you will embed change, resolve issues and help to overcome any setbacks.
- Flexibility to travel as required.
Job posted in: Job Expired
- London (London, England)
- £200 - £300 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Job Expired