M&E Planner – Essex – Perm
Looking to work for a family owned and run Building Services Contractor with an turnover of more than £100 million? They are a leading M&E sub-contractor that can offer the right person a long career with a lot of development.
The M&E Planner role is a growth role that needs someone to take ownership and has a lot of drive and self-motivation. You will be working within a busy, department within the company and as the M&E Planner really make a difference.
My client is looking for a M&E Planner to have worked within a M&E Subcontractor before and has a good strong background within the M&E Sector.
The Ideal Candidate MUST Have the Following:
- Must have experience of Planning a Multi-Million Pound High-End Residential Fit-Out
- Worked on M&E Commercial Projects
- Must come from an M&E Background
- Ideally come from an Engineering Background
- Be fully conversant in Asta Powerproject
- Great Communication Skills
If this sounds the perfect role for you in terms of career, location and company culture then we look forward to receiving your application
Energi People are the leading experts in M&E Quantity Surveying Recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/quantity-surveyor-recruitment/
- Essex (Essex, England)
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs