M&E Planner – London
A great opportunity for a M&E Planner to join one of the world’s leading construction company’s offering a full range of services in Electrical, Mechanical & Construction.
They are seeking an experienced M&E Planner to join their team and help them deliver projects across London in key areas such as Residential, Commercial, Education, Health & retail.
In return, they are offering a highly attractive package including an annual salary of £85,000 – £95,000 for the right candidate!
Key Responsibilities as an M&E Planner:
- Project Planning using ASTA PowerProject, Primavera P6 and all Microsoft tools
- Provide support to the tendering process during the life cycles of various complex projects
- Develop Pre-construction, Construction and Commissioning Program
- Development of the Power Control’s System specifically relating to the project
- Attend progress/planning meetings and workshops
- Progress measuring of all works, Direct and Sub-Contract
- Updating the schedule in Primavera or ASTA
- Produce Monthly reports for Senior Management
- You will ideally have at least 10 years experience as an M&E Planner
- You must have prior experience using ASTA PowerProject or Primavera P6
- Experience working in construction planning in Mechanical/Electrical contracting would be advantageous.
- Mechanical/Electrical construction background in Commercial & High end Residential sectors
- Strong communication skills and ability to produce reports
Job posted in: Quantity Surveyor Jobs