Responsible for the strategic oversight and central management of the Project Integration function throughout the TSB Account. Prioritising Health and Safety compliance to achieve best in class delivery.
Purpose: To provide central oversight and governance, support and resources to supplement the BAU Engineering teams to effectively manage the impact of Projects to the operational teams. To ensure that all project related Governance, Health and Safety, Statutory and Critical Environments operational requirements are implemented and upheld to the highest standards.
Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key clients, Project Management suppliers and the wider community. Promote a positive culture and attitude of right first time.
To deliver a best in class operation, by driving Clarity, Consistency, Compliance & Transparency through the deliverables to clients and colleagues
- To proactively ensure that support resources are identified and secured to meet the project requirements ensuring minimal impact to the BAU teams
- Develop a culture of collaboration, recognition, reward, continuous improvement and right first time.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholder, within, Client, Projects, FM & Engineering teams
- To ensure all support functions costs are correctly allocated and recovered
- Ensure that CRES and Industry best practices, standards and governance are effectively communicated, implemented and maintained to a high standards.
- Ensure effective escalation, communication and recording of risk to the related project operation within assigned region
- Responsible for the development of effective gap analysis reports and corrective actions plans
- Ensure personal development and succession plans are in place to provide a culture of continuous improvements and development
- To ensure goals and objectives are developed that promote innovation and value add to ISS & CRES
- Provide support to the Technical Services Director in line with on-going key contract deliverables.
Skills, Experience & Attributes:
- 10 Year operational experience with Critical Environment
- Experience in a similar banking environment with multi-site locations.
- Conversant with a wide range of building service systems and equipment.
- Be conversant with current Health and Safety legislation with relevance to safe working practices.
- Effective communication skills at all levels
- A sense of urgency in responding to issues, ability to respond and prioritise to multiple issues across multiple critical concurrent activities.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Detailed Knowledge of HSE and Engineering legislation
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to provide detailed reports/proposals
- Demonstrable experience of producing and analysing management information and providing innovative solutions for evolving/improving processes.
- Demonstrable experience of managing service providers/contractors an internal team at a site level.
- Keen eye an ability to manage via clear risk management/mitigation.
- Experience of managing client and supplier relationships to maintain and improve service.
- Knowledge of building services, building construction, FM engineering and within a critical site environment.
Job posted in: Building Services Construction Jobs
- Swindon (Wiltshire, England)
- £60000 - £65000 per annum + Car, Pension, Travel and Bonus
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Construction Jobs