M&E Quantity Surveyor – Building Services – Contract
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Term: On-going Contract
Day Rate: £325.00 – £375.00
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join my client, a well-regarded M&E sub-contractor on a contract basis in Hemel Hempstead. My client offer work on a range of projects within across a variety of sectors including Commercial, Residential, Education & healthcare. They are seeking an experienced M&E Quantity Surveyor to ensure that the financial position of their projects are accurately reported and controlled effectively.
- Effective commercial control of all allocated projects including provision of timely and accurate documentation in accordance with the reporting timetable, in particular CVR’s, forecasts, Continuous Improvement documents, cash flow forecast, Commercial register etc.
- Ensure the effective commercial management of contracts to maximise gross margin. Ensure that cash flow forecasts are timely, accurate and are optimised where possible.
- Lead on effective risk management and protect business reputation.
- Assisting and liaising with the buyers on materials procurement and buying opportunities.
- Provide a Weekly report (Progress and Contract) to the Line Manager.
- You must have previous experience working within an M&E contractor environment.
- You must hold a degree qualification or equivalent in commercial management or quantity surveying.
- Professional memberships i.e. RICS/MRICS are an advantage but are not essential.
- You must have a strong working knowledge of forms of contract currently used within the Building industry and good working knowledge of standard forms of measurement.
- You must be highly analytical and computer literate with an extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel/ Words and Projects.
- You must be a strong communicator with a high degree of personal motivation holding excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Hemel Hempstead (Hertfordshire, England)
- £325 - £375 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs