M&E Quantity Surveyor – Contract
Contract Length: On-Going
Day Rate: Negotiable dependent upon experience
Location: Various across London
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join my client, a well-regarded M&E Building Services firm on a contract basis in London. In return they are offering a market leading day rate dependent upon your experience.
With a vast range of project offerings all across London & the Home Counties this is a great time to join a fast growing company who pride themselves on their energy, quality and expertise, ensuring a steady return of repeat business.
- Sub-contract negotiation and letting
- Preparation and submission of interim valuations
- Site measurement
- Manage and value variations
- Agreement and certification of sub-contractors interim valuations and final accounts
- Preparation and submission of client final account
- Agreement of final accounts
- Cost value reconciliation and ongoing project reporting
- Programme management and evaluation
- You must have previous experience working within an M&E contractor environment.
- You must hold a degree qualification or equivalent in commercial management or quantity surveying.
- Professional memberships i.e. RICS/MRICS are an advantage but are not essential.
- You must have a strong working knowledge of forms of contract currently used within the Building industry and good working knowledge of standard forms of measurement.
- You must be highly analytical and computer literate with an extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel/ Words and Projects.
- You must be a strong communicator with a high degree of personal motivation holding excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
Job posted in: Job Expired
- London (London, England)
- £350 - £450 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Job Expired