M&E Quantity Surveyor
Day Rate: £350 – £400
My client, are a leading independent M&E building services company. They offer a diverse specialism across various departments, allowing them to offer their clients a fully turnkey service. They have extensive experience in delivering complex, high value service installations, increasingly based on design & build and partnering arrangements.
Due to a large portfolio of projects won they are seeking an experienced M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their team based in their offices in London This role will involve site travel around London, depending on the particular project being worked on.
- Providing commercial support including developing the commercial strategy by maintaining and maximising profitability
- Providing support to regional stakeholders on general commercial matters in order to reduce risk across the business.
- Effective commercial control of all allocated projects including:
- Provision of timely and accurate documentation in accordance with the reporting timetable
- Cost Value Reconciliations (CVR’s)
- Continuous Improvement documents
- Cash flow forecast
- Commercial register etc.
- Assisting and liaising with the buyers on materials procurement and buying opportunities
- Provide a Weekly report (Progress and Contract) to the Line Manager.
- You must have previous experience working within an M&E contractor environment.
- You must hold a degree qualification or equivalent in commercial management or quantity surveying.
- You must have previous experience of working on Residential or Commercial projects.
- Professional memberships i.e. RICS/MRICS are an advantage but are not essential.
- You will have experience of managing or mentoring junior members of staff.
- You must have a strong working knowledge of forms of contract currently used within the Building industry and good working knowledge of standard forms of measurement.
- You must be highly analytical and computer literate with an extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel/ Words and Projects.
- You must be a strong communicator with a high degree of personal motivation holding excellent negotiation, organisational and interpersonal skills.
Job posted in: Quantity Surveyor Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £350 - £400 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs