M&E Site Quantity Surveyor
Location: Site based across London
Term: On-going due to project demands
Day Rate: Negotiable (DOE)
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded M&E Contractor offering services in Electrical, Mechanical, security & fire alarm. They are seeking a M&E Site Quantity Surveyor, ideally with a strong Electrical bias to be site based working on various projects across London.
My client is an M&E Sub Contractor so for this role you will need to have come from a Mechanical and Electrical background within the Building Services sector.
- Sub-contract negotiation and letting
- Preparation and submission of interim valuations
- Site measurement
- Manage and value variations
- Agreement and certification of sub-contractors interim valuations and final accounts
- Preparation and submission of client final account
- Agreement of final accounts
- Cost value reconciliation and ongoing project reporting
- Programme management and evaluation
- You must have previous experience working within an M&E contractor environment.
- You will hold a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as an M&E Site Quantity Surveyor.
- You must hold a degree qualification or equivalent in commercial management or quantity surveying.
- Professional memberships i.e. RICS/MRICS are an advantage but are not essential.
- You must have a strong working knowledge of forms of contract currently used within the Building industry and good working knowledge of standard forms of measurement.
- You must be highly analytical and computer literate with an extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel/ Words and Projects.
- You must be a strong communicator with a high degree of personal motivation holding excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
Job posted in: Quantity Surveyor Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £275 - £325 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs