M&E Technical Services Manager
A reputable building services contractor are currently seeking an ambitious Technical Services Manager (M&E Building Services) to join their busy team in London. Working across a range of sectors, this is a pivotal role to help deliver refurbishment and fit out works to a real variety of projects.
The M&E Technical Services Manager
Playing a key role in the pre-start and delivery of projects, the Technical Services Managers duties will include:
– Attending internal handovers with an Estimator
– Attending external Pre-Start Meeting with Clients
– Assisting Surveyor in reviewing tenders for services works for compliance with specification
– Where required, attending Sub-Contractors Pre-Commencement Meeting and issue minutes
– Ensuring M & E design & working drawings are progressed to suit the programme and specification
– Aiding in the production of programme for services and coordinate with building programme to include installation and commissioning.
– M&E drawing receipt & issue to subcontractors and Site Manager.
– Assisting in production & examination of Risk Assessment and Method Statements
– Monitoring quality of services installation to ensure compliance with specification.
– Assisting in ensuring O & M Manuals are produced and submitted to the client team in good time
– Providing oversight on snagging, updating the snagging log including relevant photos/emails etc.
– Organising life safety certificates to be handed to client at completion
– Planning and coordinating engineering project work and design activities, to ensure that the project objectives are accomplished within the agreed deadline.
– Coordinating mechanical, electrical, public health and fire protection engineers in the technical aspects of the project work.
– Attending team meetings and conference calls with architects, structural and M & E design consultant engineers to discuss/review the project technical requirements and deliverables.
Established for over 20 year’s, the company have carved out an excellent reputation as a mid-sized contractor who focus on fit out and interior refurbishments up to c£8m. Having enjoyed controlled growth, they take great pride in retaining staff for a number of years offering a real team-focused environment, ongoing training and enticing career development opportunities.
At least 3 year’s practical site/office experience
A background in M&E contracting or design consultancy
Relevant qualifications to HNC level, although degree qualifications advantageous
Ideally, fit out or refurbishment project experience in the commercial sector
The successful candidate can expect to receive an annual salary of up to £40,000 per annum with travel fully expensed, a company phone and company laptop. Working hours are generally 8AM till 5PM.
Shortlisting is underway for this role, so please apply quickly to avoid disappointment.
Energi People are the leading experts in building services engineering recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/building-services-engineering-recruitment/
- City of London (London, England)
- £30000 - £40000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Construction Jobs