Mechanical Design Engineer
Excellent Contract Opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer (Building services), to work for a professional M&E Design Consultants, based in Fareham.
The company are well known for creating innovative and sustainable design solutions and building lasting relationships with clients. They have experience on a wide array of multi-million pound projects throughout the UK and are looking for talented engineers to join the team! They provide tailored solutions across a number of different sectors, which includes super prime luxury and mass density residential, retail, offices, and education.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Applicants will need to have the motivation to work independently and alongside other disciplines to produce coordinated high-quality designs.
- Consideration of design principles in line with the Client brief to develop MEP spatial requirements throughout a building on residential and commercial projects.
- Production of calculations, schematics, schedules, layout drawings and specifications for colleagues to review prior to issue on fast paced projects.
Experience & Qualifications:
- The candidate should have a minimum of a HNC/HND or degree qualified in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Domestic water services design and calculations.
- Space heating and cooling design including central plant.
- Ventilation design for a range of building types.
- Thermal modelling using IES or similar
- Incoming services and infrastructure design
Competitive salary dependant on qualification and experience. Other benefits include inclusion in pension scheme, child care vouchers and cycle to work scheme.
Please contact James Mowat at Energi People, for a confidential discussion regarding this fantastic opportunity.