Mechanical Design Engineer
£35 – £45K per annum
Immediate Start Available
Mechanical Design Engineer (Building Services)
Our Client, a long-established HVAC contractor is now looking for an enthusiastic Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team. The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will be competent with Autocad 2D, Cymap, Excel and Word. In addition to good IT skills, any Mechanical Design Engineer applicants will require some degree of relevant experience.
This client in Guildford, specialise in the design and installation of Commercial Building Services including 4-pipe fan coil unit systems, VRV / VRF, ventilation systems including commercial kitchen and plumbing. Due to the nature of their business, the individual who secures this role will be required to perform the following key responsibilities:
- Prepare ready for Tender – designs, drawings, equipment schedules, E to M requirements.
- Provide cost plans and tender documents for submission to clients
- Represent the company at Design / Pre-Tender meetings.
- Working with CAD technicians to prepare design, construction and Record Drawings.
If you are a Design Engineer with a Mechanical bias and the ability to complete those tasks, I would be really keen to hear from you…
This is a great opportunity for individuals at an intermediate level or above. You have the chance to get into a very lucrative position with exceptional progression plans, great facilities, friendly staff and an amazing management team.
If you are interested in this role, don’t hesitate; there is only one space! – get in touch immediately and we can begin the process.
- Guildford (Surrey, England)
- £35000 - £45000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs