Mechanical Estimator – Stevenage
My Client is one of the most successful Mechanical & Electrical Services designers and installers supporting London’s foremost residential and commercial developers. They have been in the business for over 20 years, they have a reputation for handling large scale and complex projects and delivering excellent workmanship on time every time. They work within a number of sectors, High end Res, schools, Hotels and Commercial.
through customer liaison regarding site visits, survey and mid/post tender interviews, accurately pricing the mechanical and public health services associated with the project and compilation and ownership of the quotation/tender documents for issue. At all times ensure that the clients business principles of quality, profitability and close client relationships are implemented at all times.
The next person to join the Estimating department will need to slot in to the exciting team and keen to learn and develop, the role for the Mechanical estimator will have around 3 years’ experience and keen to develop them self’s.
You will report in the Estimating Manager and to be able to fit in and help and support the rest of the team.
- Attend site surveys, or tender interviews as necessary
- To liaise with other departments regarding completion of all information as identified as required within the enquiry, this may involve liaison with commercial, legal, procurement, accounts, design, HSQA, project delivery teams and directors of the business as appropriate
- In a timescale sympathetic to the project return date, accurately assess any employers requirement/tender documents/specification and generate and despatch enquiries for specialist sub-contract trades and plant/material items
- Evaluate supplier and subcontract returns to ensure compliance with the tender specification/documentation.
- Accurately undertake any necessary take-offs of drawings and schedules and perform data entry into the estimating software selected by the business
- Follow all company procedures for enquiry and tender handlingKey Attributes Required:
- Good with numbers and good IT skills
- Excellent analytical skills,
- Highly organised with ability to multitask and work with tight deadlines
- A ‘can do’ attitude and a team spirit
- Keen to learn and develop
If this sounds the perfect role for you in terms of career, location and company culture then we look forward to receiving your application
Energi People are the leading experts in M&E Quantity Surveying Recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/quantity-surveyor-recruitment/
Job posted in: Quantity Surveyor Jobs
- Stevenage (Hertfordshire, England)
- £40000 - £55000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs