Project Manager Mechanical – Building Services
A brilliant opening has arisen for an experienced Mechanical Project Manager to join the team of an up and coming Mechanical & Electrical contractor. The role offers the chance to join a team that is rapidly growing based in their South East (City of London) London office.
The Mechanical Project Manager position is with an established Mechanical and Electrical contractor; services companies who work on an impressive range of high profile projects for a well-known and prestigious client base, 70% of which are repeat customers. The company are highly regarded for the quality of their work by continually achieving a high degree of customer satisfaction throughout its business processes.
Projects that the practice work on include Financial, Banking and Infrastructure.
The Mechanical Project Manager:
As the Mechanical Project Manager you will be exposed to leading the team on services for projects valued in from £20,000 to £10,000,000. On a day to day basis you will guide the project delivery team and participate in bid activity when required.
To be considered for the Mechanical Project Manager position you will;
- Be able to lead and in some cases maximise the productivity of the team
- Manage the successful completion of the project/area under control in line with agreed quality and commercial plans to achieve targets within agreed timescales and cost constraints.
- Maintain positive relationships with the project customer through efficient delivery
- Provide input in the preparation of the business plans and budgets based on the initial contract parameters and objectives
- Provide appropriate input to all monthly reviews in line with the business procedures to ensure that the senior management have full knowledge of the completion and financial status of the project
The position is ideal for you if you’re interested in being part of a team that recognises that good customer satisfaction relies on the knowledge, skills and attitudes of its people.
The position is offering a salary of £50 – £65K pro rated in to a day rate.
This role offers you the chance to work on some of the best projects in the UK with one of the fastest growing companies, who have already booked 55% of their work load capacity for 2020, then click apply now.
Energi People are the leading experts in building services engineering recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/building-services-engineering-recruitment/
Job posted in: Building Services Construction Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £290 - £320 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Construction Jobs