Mechanical Project Manager
A very well-known, design led mechanical and electrical contractor is looking for an experienced mechanical project manager to join their growing team due to a period of extensive growth.
The Mechanical Project Manager
The role consists of receiving a project from the estimating department and carrying out all necessary task as described below, to completion of a project.
It would look something like this:
- Receive estimate from estimator
- Attend pr-order meeting
- Address all H&S issues: risk assessments, H&S plans etc
- Possess SMSTS & CSCS Card
- Produce and agree project programme
- Coordinate services with other trades
- Liaise with in house CAD technicians and design engineers
- Review technical aspects of system proposals
- Procure tube and fittings
- Source and procure plant items: air handling units, boiler etc
- Source and procure sub contractors: ductwork, controls, insulation, air conditioning , plumbing & pipework
- Check and sign off invoices
- Manage site operatives
- Visit sites periodically
- Attend project meeting
- Snag and quality control installation
- Manage all commissioning activities
- Prepare and submit monthly applications
- Prepare and submit variations
Established in 1990 the vast majority of their work is in the commercial sector on projects up to £5m.
As a Mechanical Project Manager you must have experience within the mechanical building services industry and preferably have obtained appropriate ONC level or higher qualification. General computer skills are essential.
All levels of experience considered, although intermediate to senior level preferred, with salary levels to suit ability. As a PM you would report directly to their Project Director and be encompassed within the existing contracts management team of 10.
The role is providing a day rate of up to £320 for the right candidate.
If this sounds like the thing for you, apply now.
Energi People are the leading experts in building services engineering recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/building-services-
- Ealing (London, England)
- £280 - £300 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- 5 Months
Contract Job Duration
- Building Services Construction Jobs