Mechanical Project Manager – London – Contract
Mechanical Project Manager required, to work across London locations, mainly Hatfield. My client is a well-known Building Services M&E Sub Contractor. Due to the growth of the business they are looking for a SSSTS or SMSTS qualified Mechanical Project Manager to work on a contract basis with an immediate start.
The successful candidate should come from a mechanical background and ideally have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role. Reporting directly into the mechanical director, this role is a full time working from 7.30am till 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
My client works on a range of projects mainly within the Commercial fit out sector.
- Supervise and manage team of engineers, day to day tasks.
- Delivering tool box talks, liaising with other trades, and contractors.
- Representing company at all time on site to a high professional standard. And ensure repeat business.
- The successful mechanical project manager will be responsible for delivering projects to a high standard for our clients.
- Time served and relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Come from a Mechanical background
- SSSTS or SMSTS (Required)
- Must have extensive experience in commercial fit out.
If this sounds like the thing for you, apply now.
Energi People are the leading experts in building services engineering recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/building-services-engineering-recruitment/
- Hatfield (Hertfordshire, England)
- £270 - £290 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- 6 Months
Contract Job Duration
- Building Services Construction Jobs