Mechanical Project Manager
A very well-known, design led mechanical contractor is looking for an experienced Mechanical Project Manager to join their growing team due to a period of extensive growth.
The Mechanical Project Manager
The client are recruiting a Mechanical Project Manager to run a mechanical and electrical New Build Residential project based in Tottenham.
Some of your tasks will be:
- To ensure that the project completed on time and within budget
- That the project’s objectives are met
- That everyone else is undertaking the correct roles on site.
As a Mechanical Project Manager you must have experience within the mechanical building services industry, and preferably have obtained appropriate ONC level or higher qualification. General computer skills are essential.
- Minimum HNC in a Building Services related subject preferred
- CSCS Black Managers Card
- SMSTS Health & Safety Certificate
- Minimum 7 years’ experience within a project managers role
- Experience on projects exceeding £8 Million
- Good mechanical installation knowledge with electrical knowledge secondary
- Experience of new build residential high rise projects including Energy Centres
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
- Knowledge of Autocad and/or CAD software an advantage
The role is providing a salary between £65,000 – £70,000 / £300 – £330 per day
If this sounds like the thing for you, apply now.
Energi People are the leading experts in building services engineering recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/building-services-engineering-recruitment/
Job posted in: Building Services Construction Jobs
- Tottenham (London, England)
- £300 - £330 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- 12 Months
Contract Job Duration
- Building Services Construction Jobs