The company have recently had a surge in tender wins to include station upgrades as part of the Elizabeth Line and HS2 to include the Rail Station redevelopments, the buildings, new footbridges, new lifts, escalators, upgraded electrical supplies and wiring, Upgraded mechanical systems and new ticket machines.
As a result an experienced MEP Supervisor is required to join the team to support and deliver their current pipeline of works.
Due to the nature of the works demonstrable experience of Piling, FRC packages, Building, Fit-Out, M&E, and Cladding & Façades is essential.
- Issuing of task briefings & allocating works to the MEP Self delivery team
- Managing & coordinating subcontractors activities
- Attending progress & planning meetings with the subcontractor’s & client
- Ensuring that works are completed to a high quality standards and Building Regulations
- To assist with the management and coordination of MEP trades on the project
- Identify all required materials and procure them to support the programme of planned works
- Monitor stock levels of materials within area of responsibility
- Complete material and resource returns, recording actual usage against planned.
- Present reports to line management, including recommendations for improvements.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all subcontractors’ scopes of works
- Identify and record any changes to scope, including delays.
- Provide appropriate records to line management and commercial teams.
Works will be delivered using a mix of daytime and possession working.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, industry leading car allowance and benefits.
Please apply below or contact Laura Stephenson for further information on: 01252 413 080.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Civil Engineering Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications
Job posted in: Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs