Middleware Software Developer (C/C++) – Surrey – up to £48,000 per annum
SC Clearance will need to be satisfied for this position – our client is able to put candidates through the full SC vetting process
Would you like to work with Cutting edge technology? Our fantastic global client currently have a vacancy for a C/ C++ Software Developer at their site in New Malden.
As a Software Developer (C/ C++/ ADA), you will be responsible for the upgrade and maintenance of the key Middleware Software that underpins the performance, availability, and integrity of our Combat Management Systems.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to learn about and develop the Middleware Software that provides the mechanisms for managing and distributing the data within our Combat Management Systems and therefore forms a critical part of the clients systems
Your main responsibilities as a Software Developer will involve:
- Design software to ensure that the overall system will behave according to its requirements.
- Write software according to coding standards and maintain existing software by investigating issues and identifying solutions.
- Write software test schedules and use them to test the system.
- Document appropriate information, so that others can understand the software and the system.
- Contribute to process improvement within the team to ensure that the team always looks to improve how it works.
- Liaise with other team members, teams and customers to ensure key information is understood.
Your skills and qualifications:
Learning new skills will be key to this role and training will be provided, but experience of at least some of the following disciplines is essential:
- Software Design
- Programming: High level languages such as ADA, C++, C
- Software Integration & testing
- Surrey (Surrey, England)
- £43000 - £48000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Security Cleared Software Engineer Jobs