Middleware Software Developer – New Malden, Surrey – Permanent – Competitive Salary + Benefits
Looking to progress your career into the next level? Flexible working hours and a great working environment. Our client is looking for you to join their site in New Malden, Surrey.
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for upgrading and maintenance of the key Middleware Software that underpins the performance, availability and integrity of our clients projects.
You will have the opportunity to learn about and develop the Middleware Software that provides the mechanisms for managing and distributing data within multiple global projects.
- Design Software
- Write software according to coding standards and maintain existing software
- Investing issues and identifying solutions.
- Software test schedules
- Documentation of appropriate information (Software and system)
- Liaising with team members. clients and customers
Skills and Qualifications
- Software Design
- Programming: ADA, C++, C
- Software Integration and testing
- Middleware experience essential.
(Candidates will need to satisfy full UK SC Clearance for this position)
- New Malden (Surrey, England)
- £30000 - £50000 per annum + Competitive Salary + Benefits
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Security Cleared Software Engineer Jobs