To service, repair and maintain all types of refrigeration and air conditioning equipment under contract at our clients premises. Work with specialist sub-contractors and specialist suppliers under the company’s direction. Ensuring a high quality service provision within agreed targets and programmed time scales.
- To be customer focused at all times, and continually strive to enhance develop and maintain good client relationship within a continually expanding and prestigious range of contracts.
- To ensure physical delivery of contracts, projects and reactive works .Some works are required to continue outside normal working hours thereby requiring flexibility in the role
- Ensure reports are provided to your line manager accurately.
- Be part of the standby rota and ensure availability to cover all calls when on duty
- Liaise regularly with the clients and or their representatives, provide all necessary information required. Attend client meetings when requested and deliver a service to the client’s satisfaction.
- To comply with the company’s Health & Safety procedures and adhere to QA Requirements.
- Assist your line manager with a range of other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Have a relevant qualification to a minimum of NVQ 2 and refrigerant safe handling.
- Ability to remain customer focused, and has good customer relation skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Be a team player with a flexible and adaptable approach essential to the development of an expanding business
- Have a sound understanding of the current Health & Safety, Environmental Impacts and Risk Assessment Procedures
- Have good practical organisation skills, planning of resources, scheduling of materials and programme scheduling.
- Be able to provide both summarised and detailed report .
- Able to drive with current UK driving licence.
- Have a sound knowledge of current Legislation and industry restrictions
- Have the ability to ensure that works are carried out in line with company procedures
Job posted in: Building Services Maintenance Jobs
- Potters Bar (Hertfordshire, England)
- £35000 - £38000 per annum + Van, Pension, Phone
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Maintenance Jobs