Mobile Working and User Experience Lead – Portsmouth, BroadOak – up to £42,000
Would you like to join a business to ensure capabilities are fully supported and, where necessary, expanded? We currently have a vacancy for an ERP Mobile Working and User Experience Lead!
As an ERP Mobile Working and User Experience Lead, you will be at the fore-front of supporting the business to realise the benefits and efficiencies from effective implementation and use of SAP Work Manager, SAP Inventory Management and MS Dynamics.
This role will provide you with a great opportunity to build on existing Mobile working skills to supplement knowledge and experience in business analysis and Service Management.
Your main responsibilities as a Mobile Working and User Experience Lead will involve:
- Understand and, where gaps are identified, document the Mobile Working Architecture implemented by Maritime Services.
- Supplier Management: Ensure that all support partners are aligned and have the right processes and capability to support including EITS.
- Change Management: Work with representatives across IS&S and the business to identify, design and deliver enhancements to the mobile capability.
- Working with the ERP Solution Architect, Operations Lead, Information Security and Governance Lead and Management Information Lead to establish a clear User Experience across the ERP landscape in terms of Single Sign On, Fiori, Mobile and Management Information.
Your skills and qualifications as a Mobile Working and User Experience Lead:
- Knowledge of Mobile Working associated infrastructure including devices, apps, SAP Mobile Platform, User Experience and associated integration.
- Knowledge of working with third party support providers both internally and externally.
- Knowledge of ITIL / Service Management – someone who is prepared to think about solutions, spot problems, break them down and find options etc.
- Managing the capability, limiting scope creep, appreciation of budgets, and band-width of the team.
- Able to constructively push back on customer requests where necessary, use judgement about finding solutions
Experience of Mobile Working within Maritime Services advantageous.
SAP and ERP
Job posted in: Security Cleared Technical Support Engineer Jobs
- Portsmouth (Hampshire, England)
- £38000 - £42000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Security Cleared Technical Support Engineer Jobs