Network Operations Engineer – Manchester – £450 per day – 12 month contract
Public Sector Client – SC be required – IR35: OUT OF SCOPE
- Capture and analysis of network requirements that applications will place on the network, including bandwidth, latency, fault tolerance and access control.
- Design network services across L2-7 to meet application & users’ needs.
- Clearly document the high and low level network design and configuration.
- Ensure that network meets the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Creation of network configuration templates and scripts to repeatable automated deployment.
Key skills & qualifications
- Experience working in Government or large and highly regulated environments.
- Extensive experience in an architectural or senior network engineering role.
- Experience working in a complex organisation including working directly with a variety and range of non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience in supporting and managing BAU engineering, and major incidents in relation to network troubleshooting.
- Experience in the design and configuration of networks in cloud environments across the OSI stack.
- Experience in configuration of stateless and statefull and next generation firewalls.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate in both verbal and written communication
- Network vendor formal certification
- Cloud vendor formal certification
- BSc degree or equivalent, in any field or relevant demonstrable experience
*Ability to travel to other UK sites a couple of times a month will be essential
Experience working in Government or highly regulated environments.
Security Clearance: SC
- Manchester (Greater Manchester, England)
- £400 - £450 per hour
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Security Cleared Penetration Tester Jobs