Network Security Engineer – London – Permanent – Competitive Salary + Benefits!
Fantastic progression opportunities and a great working environment! Work/life balance and well-being for employees is the main focus for our client.
Due to constant growth our client are looking for 2x Network Security Engineers to join their growing team! New deals, New projects, Exciting environments etc!
Our long-term client are expanding their platform and are looking for cyber security enthusiastic individuals to join their team immediately.
- Own day-to-day responsibility for customers support issues and change requests
- Support Operations Managers, Service Delivery Manager (SDM) and team members in improvement of the service
- Work on a 24*7 rota within commuting distance of the London HQ (Shift pattern – 2x night, 2x day 4 days off 8-8)
- Issue resolution
- Passion for Client satisfaction
- Able to communicate highly technical solutions to a non-technical audience
- IT security background within a consultancy or support environment
- network security knowledge across multiple security domains
- customer focused and communicate at all levels of management, well presented and technically authoritative
- Technical certification on Checkpoint, Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, Bluecoat or Juniper
Technical Product Knowledge of:
- Networking (Cisco, Juniper, HP etc.)
- Firewalls – Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX/SSG, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Mcafee
- Application Security – F5, Barracuda, Citrix
- Architecture principals
- Authentication (SSO, 2FA, Radius, LDAP etc.)
- Proxy Server: Bluecoat, Ironport, Websense
- Unix in general
Job posted in: Security Cleared IT Security Manager Jobs
- London (London, England)
- Sachin Gurung, Tech - Cyber Security, Tech - Network Engineer, Tech - Security Operations Centre, Technology
Important Job Skills
- £35000 - £55000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Security Cleared IT Security Manager Jobs