The company have recently had a surge in tender wins supporting local authorities and HS2 across a number of projects to include Highways, Rail and Civil Engineering Projects.
As a result an experienced Construction Planner is required to join and lead the team to support and add to their current pipeline of works.
- Creating Tender programmes which varied in budget * Organising and chairing planning review meetings for tender scope of works
* Liaising with Contract’s managers and Construction Managers to build programs
- Resource loading the programme to identify problems * Updating live Programmes by site visits and liaising with the relevant manager * Cost loading programmes by liaising with the team * Programme review meetings with the Client
* Programme creation using P6
- A minimum HNC/D (or Equivalent)
- Experience with Primavera P6
- Large Scheme experience would be desirable
- Basic project management skills
- The capability of managing own work
- Commercial awareness
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, industry leading car allowance and benefits.
Please apply below or contact Laura Stephenson for further information on: 01252 413 080.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Civil Engineering Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.
- London (London, England)
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Job Expired