Penetration Testers – 6 month contract – Home Based (Clients throughout the South East) – up to £550 per day
*Candidates will be required to undergo full UK SC Clearance
Our global client are expanding their Security Health Check Penetration Testing team and are looking for a number of contractors to bring their expertise!
As Penetration Testers you will be responsible for delivering world-class consulting, as well as undertaking service development and sales support activities.
As one of our clients Testers you’ll be a hugely important part of integrated service delivery. You’ll be working with a variety of clients and be involved in different parts of the project, from scoping, to solutions design to downstream testing. The roles are varied and challenging, so you’ll find yourself engaged in a variety of tasks, including application and infrastructure testing, “Red Teaming”, Advanced Intrusion Testing, and cyber and digital resilience.
The roles are client-facing so you’ll need to have the flexibility to frequently travel to client sites and be comfortable liaising at both a management and technical level. You’ll also need to be able to access the team base in the South West on a monthly basis.
- First and foremost you’ll need to hold a current Team Member certificate – either TIGER or CREST -deep technical knowledge of hacking and penetration testing techniques, methodologies and tools across all common platforms.
- Active CHECK status is highly desirable
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills along – customer facing experience essential
- Attention to detail and report writing skills.
- Excellent time management – be able to balance scheduled client engagements with directing own research to keep up to date with the latest vulnerabilities, attacks, and countermeasures.
- £500 - £600 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Security Cleared Information Security Analyst Jobs