- Responsible for ensuring the section of works are delivered to specification, budget and programme
- Provide innovative engineering solutions to a challenging project.
- Develop construction methodologies / plans / programmes
- Management of site activities
- Progress reporting
- Cost Forecasting for the section of works
- Provide technical engineering support as a key member of the team
- Leadership / support / guidance and management to section engineers and site engineers
- Preparation of methods and procedures supported by diagrams and sketches for Work Package Plans
To apply for this position please apply below or contact Laura Stephenson for further information on: 01252 413 080.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Civil Engineering Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.
- Wiltshire (Wiltshire, England)
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs