My client are installers of Plumbing and Heating systems to large Residential Developments, working with main contractors and developers. With any new installation we have a duty to provide a 2 year warranty/aftercare service to the occupiers and developer.
The FM department provides this service on behalf of my client and as such, they provide a customer focused aftercare service.
In addition to this we offer a similar service to other clients on residential developments that are out of warranty or were not installed by my client.
We also offer our services to other sectors including; Education (schools & nurseries), Health (Small hospitals and clinics), Pubs & Restaurants, Hotels and Care homes.
For all of our clients, we offer a 24/7 365 day emergency service.
Our working areas are generally within the M25, but occasionally we work for clients outside of this area.
· Responsible for their conduct in client’s premises.
· Must complete job details using hand held PDA on the companies service and maintenance software
· Safe driving and upkeep of company vehicle
· Good timekeeping
· Good communication with office and customers
· Polite & well mannered
Scope of the job:
What kind of actions, decisions and/or recommendations is the jobholder personally responsible for on a regular basis?
Key Skills Required.
Job posted in: Building Services Construction Jobs
- Loughton (Essex, England)
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + Van
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Construction Jobs