To deliver the following:
- Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available using systems e.g. Logbooks, Hazard Reports, training & competency records, eLogbooks, PPE, toolbox talks.
- Actively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations.
- Complete and assist in reactive repairs and PPM’s to the sites M&E systems
- Carry out reactive repairs as instructed by Contract Support or Contract Management in line with the Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules.
- To observe the company policy on Health & Safety at Work.
- To undertake any other duties that may reasonably be requested.
- To install and repair plant as required and directed and respond in a prompt and effective manner to all reactive maintenance issues and requests associated with site.
- To respond to call-outs and cover emergencies as required.
- Attend and participate in any relevant training courses.
- Ensuring a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts.
- Promoting and maintaining the core Values of Managed Services.
- Delivery of service in accordance with Procedures and Policies.
A good basic education is essential, with good written and spoken English and basic mathematical skills.
Recognised technical qualifications to carry out the role of a multi skilled engineer.
Organised (and ability to plan workload.)
Works in a structured way. Thinks ahead to prioritise workload.
Works in a clear and consistent manner.
Attention to detail.
Thorough in carrying out a task, with a high degree of accuracy.
Confident and effective in putting across point of view to others.
Puts customer and team needs first; always considers impact of actions on customer and team.
Demonstrates mechanical and electrical experience within similar environments.
Be able to work alone and as part of a team.
Knowledge and Experience
Minimum of Electrical City & Guilds, Part 1 and 2 or ‘A’ and ‘B or equivalent.
Knowledge of other building services an advantage.
Working to Planned Preventative Maintenance Regimes.
Installation of electrical services. OR Plumbing & Heating
Fault finding on electrical circuits.
Knowledge of lone working requirements.
Electrical Testing to BS7671.
Good verbal communication skills at all levels.
Good written English skills.
Able to acquire and maintain sufficient knowledge of a buildings operation and services.
Able to work outside of discipline.
To co-operate readily, politely and amicably with other Company personnel.
Must be flexible regarding working hours.
Driving licence essential.
Full Clean UK driving licence held for minimum of 3 years.
Health & safety training
Job posted in: Building Services Maintenance Jobs
- Kensington and Chelsea (London, England)
- Up to £34000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Maintenance Jobs