£20 – £22 p/h with the opportunity to go permanent after 3 months, salary up to £40,000 + Van + Call out bonus
- I am currently representing a well-established building services company based in Dartford.
- Been operating for over 18 years
- Employs 70 engineers within London & Home Counties
- Public and private sector from Commercial, Health, Finance, Education and Rail with notable customers such as Kings College London, University College London, Standard Bank, NHS and Westminster Schools.
- Portfolio of customers which ranges in value from £5,000 to £2million.
- We are currently looking for 1 engineer to join the ppm team, maintenance of Air Conditioning Units, Ventilation Systems, Heat Recovery Units, Pumps, Controls, Plumbing and Electrical so must have F GAS qualification.
- It’s a mobile role within the M25.
- Our engineers are broken down into teams, reactive, ppm and filters.
- Maintenance role carrying out filter cleaning, maintenance of AHU and pumps only.
- Joining a team of circa 15 engineers on site
Job posted in: Building Services Maintenance Jobs
- Dartford (Kent, England)
- Air Conditioning, BS - Air Conditioning Engineer, Kat Slater, Maintenance, Sub Contractor
Important Job Skills
- £38000 - £40000 per annum + Van, Pension, Phone
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- 3 Months
Contract Job Duration
- Building Services Maintenance Jobs