Our client is an award-winning engineering consultancy with a creative team of engineers, designers and technical specialists who are seeking a Principal Electrical Engineer to join their team in the London office. They provide innovative solutions to complex engineering and design challenges for buildings. As a Principal Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for supporting and delivering a combination of their Services: Plant Renewal, Replacement and Refurbishment, Surveys and Technical Advice and Carbon (building energy compliance).
The successful Principal Electrical Engineer will:
– Providing technical advice to Landlords, Property Agents and Building Managers about their engineering systems, how to comply with legislation and undertake forward planning and refurbishment, improved management of change and the maximisation of asset value.
– You will be responsible for meeting with Clients, developing and producing reports, specifications and guidance; they work closely as a team to ensure they achieve the best results and deliver a consistent high quality service for their Clients.
– You will have a relevant degree in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent qualification. Have excellent technical knowledge in your primary discipline and a thorough understanding of Building Services Engineering and interdisciplinary design through all stages of the design process.
– Have excellent communication skills with both internal and external Clients and a team-based work approach, you will appreciate that holistic working is central to good design and you will have experience across a range of projects.
– With previous consultancy/contractor and site experience, you will appreciate the importance of complementary specialisms such as acoustics, fire engineering, lift engineering, sustainability and building performance in the design and operation of buildings and be adept at analysing and interpreting their impact on your work.
– The successful candidate will have wide ranging experience in the building services industry and particularly within Electrical Building Services.
– It would be advantageous of the candidate is a Chartered Engineer or actively working towards with a recognised institution.
What they can offer:
– Private medical scheme
– 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 with the length of service
– Contributory pension scheme
– Exposure to a variety of sectors, disciplines, opportunities and clients
– Active support towards further professional accreditation
– Friendly and dynamic team working environment
– Working closely with people at all levels of the organisation
– Collaboration with design and specialist groups, with strong commitment to quality
– Opportunity to lead a variety of projects from start to completion under own control
– Opportunity to gain vast experience of systems/services serving a wide range of properties
– Opportunity to gain experience of the life cycle operations of a property
– Opportunity to gain experience of life care of the installed engineering services within a property
– Development of own business opportunities for group
– Opportunity for onsite involvement
– Opportunities for career progression
– Opportunities to work on International Projects
Our client is offering an excellent salary and benefits package with this position and a real opportunity to progress your career in London.
- London (London, England)
- £50000 - £65000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs