Procurement Lead – Hampshire/Surrey locations available – up to £55,000 per annum
*Candidates will be required to undergo full UK SC Clearance for this position*
Would you like to direct and manage all the procurement activities, working on cutting edge technology? Our client has a fantastic position available for a Procurement Lead to work out of their Hampshire or Surrey location and boast excellent working environments to fit.
As a Procurement Lead you will manage and undertake of all aspects of procurement related activity to cost, quality and schedule and independently lead projects and work within the Corporate Procurement Policy and Process in line with business requirements and performance objectives and undertake line management responsibilities where appropriate.
Your main responsibilities as a Procurement Lead
- Managing and undertaking all aspects of procurement related activity to cost, quality and schedule, independently lead projects and work in accordance with Corporate Procurement Policy and Process to meet business requirements and performance objective
- Responsibility for placing and managing Complex Sub-contracts in demanding environment developing processes, and being directly involved in the overall decision and contracting process making process
- Liaising with the Project and other key stakeholders to develop and produce Supply Chain Strategies, Life Cycle Management Documentation, and other reports required to support the Project
- Working with all current projects to ensure decisions are based on learning from experience, identifying market risks and opportunities, supplier capabilities and new technology development which can be incorporated into the procurement of future defence equipment
- Conducting self-verification checks within team to ensure adherence to relevant business system procedures, policies and processes. Ensuring the provision and production of right first time quality information.
Your skills and qualifications as a Procurement Lead / Sub Contracts Manager:
- Experience in managing major sub contracts
- Significant experience in stakeholder management at all levels
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Ability to review process and consider ways to improve
- Competent user of Microsoft Office applications
- Gravitas to represent Supply Chain at meetings with the Customer and senior stakeholders
- Hampshire (Hampshire, England)
- Up to £55000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- IT Project Support Officer Jobs