Programme Manager- 9 month contract – up to £750 per day – Inside IR35
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Programme Manager to join our Public Sector client deliver various projects with a key focus on the delivery of change across services.
Our client is looking for a Programme Manager experienced in the delivery of change within public sector/local government to help them achieve the next set of improvements to the customer experience they deliver.
The key goal is to empower citizens to achieve more for themselves through the development of community and individual self-help as well as further delivery of digital solutions offering self service to customers.
As the Programme Manager you must have proven experience managing programmes in line with Customer Experience and previous experience of managing programmes to streamline services and bring service continuity to a Public Sector organisation would be beneficial
Candidates will be able to demonstrate experience of the following:
- Successful delivery of change across diverse services and cultures
- Customer service and customer experience improvement within the public sector, ideally local government
- Delivery of community and individual self-help solutions to empower citizens to find answers and resolve problems for themselves
- Culture change to support the implementation of digital services – change the culture of staff working within the organisation to adopt and optimise digital service delivery as well as helping customers to adapt to use the new technology to access services they need
- Culture change to support thinking about customer experience from a customer perspective (customer journey mapping for example) and how to embed that thinking and improvements that can deliver within the Council staff
- Culture change to implement and embed a performance culture focused on customer service improvement
- Plymouth (Devon, England)
- Up to £500 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- IT Programme Manager Jobs