As the appointed Project Manager you will be responsible for the overall project delivery; operational, contract administration, stakeholder (Network Rail and MTR) management, commercial, HSEQ, planning and client liaison.
Experience and Educational background:
- HND or Degree in Quantity Surveying (or other commercially related discipline)
- RICS accredited
- Appropriate CSCS card
- Able to demonstrate a good knowledge of monthly reporting
- Practical knowledge of forms of contract
- Understanding of period cost reporting and comparison with budget/forecast
- Experience in commercial management of sub-contractors
- Knowledge of the procurement of sub-contractors
- Able to manage and effectively monitor sub-contractors with little supervision
- Knowledge of effective cost allocation management
Please apply below or contact Laura Stephenson for further information on: 01252 413 080.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Civil Engineering Recruitment and have a range of posts available.
Job posted in: Highways Engineering jobs
- London (London, England)
- £70000 - £80000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Highways Engineering jobs