Recruitment Consultant (Cyber Security) – Farnborough – Competitive salary and benefits (Uncapped Commission)
Are you looking to work for a forward thinking, Technology Specialist Recruitment organisation?
The technology desk has been established at Energi People since 2017 and due to year on year growth and client demand we are now looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to come and join our Cyber Security offering! Working in a fast paced environment with ample opportunity for growth and earning potential we will provide the tools and support for you to grow your desk organically and become established in the arena.
A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required.
- Developing new client business, utilizing Energi People’s existing relationships and Energi Peoples’ extensive database to exploit ‘warm’ opportunities.
- Managing multiple job campaigns at any one time.
- Ownership of existing key client relationships and major accounts.
- Meeting with candidates and clients to better understand requirements and gain market knowledge.
- Devising and executing clear candidate generation and client management strategies.
- Creating and following clear strategic business plan in order to achieve career and earning goals.
- Database administration.
- Ensure that all relevant information is accurately documented on the CRM system.
- A successful Recruitment Consultant will be able to demonstrate to the following personal attributes:
What will you bring?
- A proven track record in recruitment.
- A track record of consistent billings, both with existing clients and development of new accounts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to think outside of the box and problem solve – technology recruitment moves fast and we are looking for people who can keep up with the pace!
- Enjoy working in a team environment (we are a lovely bunch!)
- Demonstrate tenacity, competitiveness along with a commercial edge.
- A desire to earn financial rewards.
- A desire to want to progress and challenge yourself continually.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
Job posted in: IT Recruitment Consultant Jobs
- Farnborough (Hampshire, England)
- £20000 - £100000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- IT Recruitment Consultant Jobs