Recruitment Consultant – Building Services – Perm Desk
Are you looking to work for a forward thinking, passionate Building Services Recruitment Agency?
We are looking to bring on a Recruitment Consultant in to our business, if you are looking for a company that can offer progression, development and one on one support we would love to have a chat.
We are a Building Services Recruitment agency that supply staff on a contract and perm basis to the Construction sector in the UK and Overseas. We have a large database of Clients and Candidates and have teams with in the company that supply to different sectors with in the Building Services sector.
We are looking for a Consultant to work on a Perm desk, this position is a fast paced desk with a fab opportunity to bill big!
As an Energi People recruiter, you will have the best tools and technology to assist you in developing your business, supported by ongoing learning and development from internal and external sources to help you build on your skills and grow your career. Individuals work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual growth targets. A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required.
- Developing new client business, utilizing Energi People’s existing relationships and Energi Peoples’ extensive database to exploit ‘warm’ opportunities.
- Managing multiple job campaigns at any one time.
- Ownership of existing key client relationships and major accounts.
- Meeting with candidates and clients to better understand requirements and gain market knowledge.
- Devising and executing clear candidate generation and client management strategies.
- Creating and following clear strategic business plan in order to achieve career and earning goals.
- Database administration.
- Demonstrate a minimum of £60,000 of individual billings over a 6-month period to ensure promotion.
- Ensure that all relevant information is accurately documented on the CRM system.
- A successful Recruitment Consultant will be able to demonstrate to the following personal attributes:
- Personal Profile:
- A proven track record in recruitment.
- A track record of consistent billings, both with existing clients and development of new accounts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to articulate ideas clearly.
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Demonstrate tenacity, competitiveness along with a commercial edge.
- A desire to earn financial rewards.
- Recognizing Energi People’s core values.
- A desire to want to progress and challenge yourself continually.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Farnborough (Hampshire, England)
- £20000 - £250000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Junior / Graduate
- Building Services M&E Recruitment Consultant Jobs