Main Tasks include:
- Working alongside and supporting senior coordinator, creating Revit models and associate families, for the purpose of manufacturing drawings and prefabricated building services modules.
- Able to multi-task and work within a pressurised environment, delivering work to agreed deadlines.
- Ability to self-manage workload and report progress to senior coordinator.
- Able to produce MEP schematic drawings to support manufacturing drawing information.
- Able to produce MEP equipment schedules to support manufacturing drawing information.
- Role will liaise with department staff to ensure all information is presented correctly.
- Good IT skills for document management with use of Sharefile system for document hosting and sharing.
- Review and understanding of equipment used within company products for reverse engineering and product development/improvement.
Previous experience of the Building Services industry is beneficial but not essential. However, you must be fully proficient in either Revit or Revit MEP software.