SAP BW Developer – 3 month contract – up to £450 per day – Hampshire
*SC Clearance will need to be satisfied for this position
As the SAP BW developer will take the responsibility of delivering core BW developments used within organisation in response to business/program demands.
- Deliver SAP BW based solutions, to time, budget and customer expectations.
- Manage the team’s support of changes/enhancements to existing SAP BW/BI solutions in accordance with SLA’s.
- Establish and maintain appropriate standards and best practices with respect to delivering SAP BI based solutions.
- Work with other senior members of the Group I&I team to ensure the company have a coherant overall BI Strategy and best practice with respect to delivering BI based solutions.
- Be the recognised SME in SAP’s BI product and technology road map, using this knowledge to support program and project activities, interacting with both technical and business peers to a senior level
Key Skills and Experience
- 7 years + prior experience in SAP BW/BO projects supporting multiple SAP Functional areas.
- Experience working with SAP Business Intelligence (BW & BO) on-premis non-Hana solutions, as well as significant experience in consulting and dealing with clients.
- Advanced knowledge of the design, development and implementation of SAP Business Intelligence solutions.
- BW Datasource enhancements, Install & activate BW business content, Good experience working with ABAP logic in transformations, Cubes, DSOs, Multi-providers and BeX queries.
- Knowledge on SAP WEBI & any previous experience is highly beneficial.
- Experience in working with distributed ‘teams’ who extend the core team’s delivery capability.
- Company Level Reporting (Definitions, Documentation, Accuracy and Single Truth Reporting).
- Experience in designing multi-dimensional models and having an excellent understanding of BI methodologies.
- Optimization/Monitoring/Governance of DWH related activities.
- Strong skills in SAP applications design, development, integration, process design, configuration, testing, deployment, and SAP application technical architecture.
- Experience of one or more SAP full lifecycle implementations using SAP Business Intelligence
- Experience of building SAP WebIntelligence (v 4.2) documents from BEx queries
Job posted in: Security Cleared Technical Support Engineer Jobs
- Hampshire (Hampshire, England)
- £400 - £450 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Security Cleared Technical Support Engineer Jobs