SAP MM Function Consultant – 3 month contract – up to £600 per day – Portsmouth
***IMMEDIATE START – MUST BE AVAILABLE BEFORE CHRISTMAS****
Flexible Working available – 3 days on site/ 2 days from home
SC Clearance will be required for this position: Candidates must already hold or be able to satisfy
Due to project demands our client is looking for two additional SAP MM Consultants to join their team based in Portsmouth. As the SAP MM Consultant you will play a key role in the Procurement and Supply Chain team working with the Solutions lead and bringing your expertise to the project
You will hold expertise in the field of SAP Materials Management with a deep understanding and knowledge of SAP Materials Management functional and technical SAP related activities. Business and for customers.
- Provision of SAP Materials Management SAP technical application management by
- Embedding leading practice SAP management and standards and supporting once deployed across Business Units, Divisions and Group:
- Provide Technical Support for Procurement & Supply Chain for all relevant modules of SAP, managing incidents, defects and change requests for the function, across all Sectors and BUs in scope.
- Support the blueprint definition phase and deliver supporting functional and technical specifications, to technically deliver a standard functional solution and process template focussed on Procurement, Inventory Management, Inventory Valuation, Quality Management
- responsible for Procurement & Supply Chain activities to technically enable and document business blueprint design for new scope, and support new Business Unit SAP ERP Releases
- Accountable for the design, development, delivery and ensuring approval of required functional and technical specifications, where SAP standard, and WRICEF configuration necessary.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure creation of solutions in line with the approved technical specification documents. Manage the resolution of technical defects through release test phases.
- Provide specialist technical experience in the SAP applications of ECC, and the modules of MM, IM with integration to QM, PP and PM
Experience & Background
- Demonstrable success in delivery of Procurement and Supply Chain ERP transformational programmes
- Extensive knowledge of Procurement and Supply Chain functional practices, techniques, continuous improvements and innovations
- Demonstrable experience in leading an SAP functional team (team sizes of less than 10) through the design, build and implementation phases of a project.
- Cross-functional solutions technical solutions experience and knowledge
- Demonstrable success in delivery of SAP standards and successful build, test and support of implementations
- A detailed knowledge of SAP ERP Materials Management, built up over multiple implementation lifecycles including Blueprint design and subsequent implementation is essential. The scope of the role will include design and implementation of SAP MM-Purchasing, SAP MM-Inventory Management, MM Master Data (including batch management, serial number management).
- Portsmouth (Hampshire, England)
- £500 - £600 per day + WORK FROM HOME BENEFITS
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Security Cleared Technical Support Engineer Jobs