As the appointed Section Engineer you will have responsibility for the following:
- Managing and co-ordinating the activities of the site engineers to ensure all setting-out and quality control procedures are performed in a timely and efficient manner
- Develop weekly programmes to ensure that programme and productivity are achieved
- Complete inspection and test plans, risk assessments and method statements
- Communicate with works managers, foremen, gangers, workforce and sub-contractors
- Ensure that records of resources employed on additional works are maintained.
- Taking off and site measures of materials to allow them to be controlled efficiently
- Ensure all delivery tickets are cost coded are accounted for and logged
- Keep a full and accurate daily site diary, including any changes / variations
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering
- Experience of working with NEC 3 Contracts
- Previous experience of working within Highways, Bridge Replacements or ideally Rail projects
- Technical knowledge of construction techniques and best practices.
- Computer competence (MS Word, Excel, Document control system).
- Relevant CSCS Card
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits.
Please apply below or contact Laura Stephenson for further information.
Job posted in: Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs