As the appointed Site Agent, you will have previous experience of working within a Nuclear construction capacity to help mobilise a significant project site set-up, including Enabling Works on the Hinkley Point site.
As the appointed Engineer you will have responsibility for the following:
* Piling Marine Works
* Subcontractor selection
* Subcontractor co-ordination
* Cost control and recognition of change, inputting into impacted programmes and the re-scheduling of works.
* Degree qualified in Civil Engineering
* Experience of working with NEC 3 Contracts
* Previous experience of working on nuclear projects
* Technical knowledge of construction techniques and best practices.
* Computer competence (MS Word, Excel, Document control system).
* Relevant CSCS Card
In return you will be offered a competitive day rate.
Please apply below or contact Laura Stephenson for further information on: 01252 413 080.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Civil Engineering Recruitment and have a range of posts available.