Security Architect – Bristol – Competitive Salary + Benefits.
An amazing opportunity to join one of the leading firms within the Aerospace and Defence industry. You will be part of a group of talented individuals helping to ensure product security. Our client is looking for you to join their site in Filton, Bristol.
You will be responsible for security architecture and technical solutions. The ability to liaise with DIAS (Defence Assurance and Information Security) suppliers and accreditors. You will have the responsibility of producing RMADS (Risk Management Accreditation Document Set) documents. Fantastic opportunity to work with MoD customers/clients working on a variety of contracts!
- Ensure solutions are suitably secure and acceptable to the accreditors.
- Liaising with accreditors and suppliers managing expectations.
- Ensure project security and liaising with key security stakeholders.
- Leading on all security software issues and represents Security Assurance Council
- Cardinal RMADS and overseeing all other security documentations
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Security architecture and network implementation
- Security Accreditation or ISO27001 certification or equivalent
- Experiences working in information security / information assurance
(Candidates will need to satisfy full UK SC Clearance for this position)
- Bristol (Bristol, England)
- £40000 - £70000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Security Cleared Information Security Analyst Jobs