This Associate Mechanical Engineer opportunity is to join a team in Kent working on some interesting projects and leading a team of Junior Engineers. As the Associate Mechanical Engineer you will need to have leadership skills but also still be highly technical. You will be an Associate Mechanical Engineer working on Commercial projects including hotels and you will be travelling to London regularly.
As the Associate Mechanical Engineer you will act as a technical specialist within the department and will have the ability to build relationships with external and internal stakeholders. You will need to be a passionate and technically strong Associate Mechanical Engineer that is able to act as the project manager and represent the company in client meetings. As the Associate Mechanical Engineer you must have a strong background in Mechanical Design and have at least 10 year’s experience as an Mechanical Engineer.
* Must either have or be working towards Chartership with CIBSE, IMeche, FEANI or a FEANI approved body
* Must have knowledge and instruction of relevant occupational hazards and safety precautions of their specific discipline
* Strong background in Mechanical Services design
* Must have relevant degree in Engineering
* Must have at least 10 year’s experience as a Mechanical Engineer
* Ability to lead a team of engineers
* Able to act as technical specialist
* Client facing experience
* Commercial project experience