As the experienced Technician you will work closely with the Project BIM Lead and be responsible for ensuring that the Project BIM Execution Plan is adhered to and that all related BIM activities are carried out as instructed. Furthermore you will be expected to actively engage with the project team and collaborate with other disciplines to ensure that all models are fit for purpose and accurately coordinated throughout the duration of the project.
Specific skills required:
* Technician level qualification in drafting (e.g. HND/HNC)
* Substantial experience working within design and drafting teams
* Some knowledge of Eurocodes and other relevant national and international industry standards and procedures
* Competent in: – MS Office Programmes – AutoCad Suites, including 3D programmes – Tekla – AECOsim – Revit – Bentley 3D Microstation packages (InRoads, InRail etc).
* Proficient in the use of Civil 2D / Bentley Microstation
* BIM integration and data management
If you feel that this roles meets your skill set then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Laura on 01252 413 080.
Job posted in: Job Expired
- London (London, England)
- £30000 - £45000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Job Expired